We were there to add latest techniques to our most popular Ethical Hacking Course. We were also honoured with the Training Centre of the Year and and the Instructor of the Year awards by EC-Council.
Some shocking stats which were revealed in the conference were:
- Two million new malicious websites detected every month
- 100,000 new malware detected every day
- 110 days to fix the average security vulnerability on a website
- 44% of websites have a serious security exposure every day
- 70% of IT professionals say mobile computing is the biggest threat to IT security
This reminds us how vulnerable our systems really are. Protect your and your company's systems by becoming a cyber-defender with Firebrand’s award-winning Certified Ethical Hacking course. Or why not get the gold standard IT Security certification in just seven days? Sit the CISSP Boot Camp, and get certified.