Microsoft has changed its Microsoft Certification Program (MCP) to the keep up with the change in demand for Cloud Computing. In a nutshell, following is what’s changed in Microsoft:
- Microsoft has changed the certification model, which has divided credentials into 3 main skill levels: Associate, Expert, and Master. It makes it easier for professionals to plan their career path, and know which certifications to undertake.
- Certifications which cover multiple technologies, and not tied to specific product versions.
- Recertification requirements to ensure competency and knowledge are up-to-date for professionals.
The main aims for the change in Microsoft Certification Program is to:
- Make it easier for hiring employers to recognise credentials that match their needs.
- Make it easier for professionals to plan their career path and know which certifications are needed to get there.
- Certifying in the all new MCSE will give IT Professionals and employers credentials needed for Cloud Computing.
For all Microsoft courses, visit:http://www.firebrandtraining.com.au/courses/microsoft